gamer-geek

The ravings of an armchair gamer.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Herndon, Virginia, United States

I'm not really an emu, but I play one on TV.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

More of a Renaissance Geek, really...

Well, in order for the birth of this new blog to be assigned it's virtual SSN and start paying taxes, I need to post something. Perhaps some of my intentions for this are the way to go.

The most common topic I'll be babbling about is games. Role-playing games, to be specific. I don't have as much time and ease of access to actually play them very often anymore, so I tend to keep myself occuppied reading about them and discussing them on certain forums and mailing lists. I enjoy reading about and talking about the design and manipulation of a system, and find certain gems of interest within them. Those gems are probably what I'll be babbling about the most.

However, I'm not quite that one-dimensional, and will go off on tangents all the time. I'm not just a gamer, I'm a brain, and an athlete, and a basket case, a princess, and a criminal. Or maybe I'm just stealing quotes from The Breakfast Club. Mostly though, I'm a geek for more than just games, so you never know what's coming next.

Assuming I manage to keep up with this, that is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home